Mediations are an opportunity to resolve issues. Mediations are discussions facilitated by a separate and independent trained dispute resolution professional called a mediator.
Claire Naidu is a nationally accredited mediator and provides assistance to those who are looking to move beyond conflict and seeking resolution. Claire provides mediation and dispute resolution services to private individuals, couples, families, businesses, government and through various panels.
Claire Naidu & Co create an environment that encourages and facilitates discussions with a focus on creating better outcomes now and for the future.
Mediations can be conducted online through video mediation, by telephone and also in-person (including interstate and internationally).
Claire Naidu & Co offer mediation services on an hourly and a fixed fee basis. For more details about costs, click here.
A little more about Claire
Claire is a registered family dispute resolution practitioner. She is recognised nationally and is an accredited mediator. Claire has been involved in mediation services for years and to hundreds of people.
Claire is passionate about assisting those involved in disputes to see where resolution is possible.
She is the Australian Capital Territory Representative to the Australian Institute of Family Law Arbitrators and Mediators (AIFLAM). AIFLAM promotes mediation and arbitration as a means of dispute resolution and is often considered by the Judiciary and Government as a spokesperson for mediator and arbitrator interests.
Claire is also on the Australian Capital Territory Law Society Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee which role includes raising the awareness of dispute resolution and mediation in the profession and the wider community.
For more on Claire, click here.
Are you thinking that mediation might be an option for you?
Would you like to invite someone mediation?
Or would you like to find out more about how to proceed?
Contact Claire Naidu & Co mediation and alternative dispute resolution services =. Click HERE for their contact details.
Claire Naidu & Co offer a specialised and confidential relationship mediation. This could be supervisor/supervisee, government/citizen, business partners, work colleagues, family members, spousal relationships and other types of relationships.
Claire Naidu & Co assist people in a range of different situations. For example:
- There is an issue at work and you have not been able to resolve it directly;
- You are in business and you would like to resolve partnership issues;
- You are separating with your spouse and would like to resolve property and/or parenting matters;
- You would like to resolve issues with a family member or extended family member;
- You have a dispute with a government department;
- You have a matter in court but you would like to settle it out of course;
- You have a dispute with someone and have not been able to resolve it directly between yourselves;
- You are having communication issues;
- You are having issues with your partner that you would like to resolve
- You are have a specific issue or issues that you would like to resolve;
- You have a contract dispute;
- You are concerned that your matter could be headed to court and would prefer to try and resolve it without having to go to court;
- You would like to divorce and want to have discussions with your ex-partner;
- You have a dispute with a business partner; or
Claire Naidu & Co can assist with a range of relationship and communication issues whether they arise in the home, workplace, business or government matters.
Claire Naidu understands the importance of discretion and confidentiality, particularly for those in highly sensitive positions.
Claire Naidu & Co mediate relationship disputes with participants from all around the world (including Australia, New Zealand, the United States of America and the United Kingdom).
Types of mediation include:
- Relationship disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Workplace relations
- Business disputes
- Government disputes
- Parenting arrangements
- Property disputes
- Intergenerational disputes
- Family law (property and custody – including section 60i related matters)
- Disputes involving Wills and estates
- Other relationship and interpersonal disputes
Are you looking for an experienced mediator to assist you facilitate discussions in a safe and confidential way?
Claire Naidu & Co can help you. Claire Naidu is experienced, reliable and understands and values the importance of confidentiality.
Videos about mediation & conflict resolution
MS. D. S.
Please accept our deepest thanks to Claire for all of the help in our journey.
MR. J. L.
I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart, for all that you have done for my. You have been a pillar of strength for me; a light in the darkness; a voice of reason to cut through the emotion.
Ms. M. B.
I would like to extend the Court's appreciation for the assistance you provided...The Chief Judge and Judiciary of the Federal Circuit Court and Family Court of Australia, express their sincere thanks.