International Travel, Passports and Family Law


International Travel, Passports and Family Law

If you do not have orders in place relating to international travel and/or you are concerned about a flight risk issue, that your child may travel internationally and not return, you should seek legal advice.


If you have immediate concerns, you may need to make an application to court for your child to be listed on the Airport Watchlist.


If you are unable to get agreement by consent relating to international travel, you may need to make an application to court.


If you have concerns about your child travelling internationally or want to know more about your family law matters, please contact Claire Naidu & Co Рclick here for our contact details.  We would love to speak with you about the process and your options.


#familylaw #clairenaiduandco #internationaltravel #airportwatchlist #familylawyer #parentalrights