Family Law Tips in the Event of a Family Breakdown
1. Do not rely on advice from your spouse, work colleagues or friends.
2. Obtain urgent legal advice.
3. Consult a specialist. Many lawyers do not specialise in family law.
4. Respond quickly when served with court documents.
5. Taking preventative action can save legal costs.
6. Take steps to protect and safeguard your assets.
7. Keep records!
These tips were prepared by Family Law Specialists, Claire Naidu & Co. We service Gungahlin, Canberra, and country New South Wales.