We work with individuals, groups and teams that seek clarity, purpose and connection in their life and relationships.
What if you connected to the silving lining of the situation?
What if you trusted in better days?
Who does Claire work with?
- Couples (together, or wanting to stay together, or separated)
- Extended family groups
- Sporting teams
- Community groups
- Work teams
Claire has worked with complex and complicated multi-party dynamics. She has helped people clear stale energy and forge greater relationships. She has worked with people to realise the silver lining and experience an opening up of opportunities.
When do people engage Claire?
People engage Claire at different stages of their life, work and relationships. They may be wanting to do some personal work such as growth and development, or maybe they are part of a sporting team or work team that is wanting to create greater cohesion, communication and community, or maybe they are part of an extended family group that are wanting to get on the same page.
Our work together may include:
- understanding the issues
- reflecting and gaining insight
- understanding values and priorities
- canvassing options
- obtaining clarity to make decisions
- moving beyond contemplation
- choosing a way forward
- garnering resolve, commitment and determination
- gaining coherence and congruence within self, teams or groups
- making changes
- taking action
- reviewing and adapting
Our focuses can include:
- Coherence - Tuning into self, aligning with self and understanding your connections structure
- Self-Leadership - Strategic self-leadership, embracing self-leadership, confident decision-making
- Prosperity - Understanding what a prosperous life and prosperous relationships means to you
- Clarity - Gain greater clarity and awareness
- Resolve - being committed, dissolving obstacles
- Action- Taking the steps in the direction you are choosing
Personalised sessions and Package Options
- Personalised one-off sessions
- Package options (including private 1:1, couples (together and separated), and groups (sporting teams, community groups, extended family groups and work teams)
- Complementary chat to discuss options or book now
"I did it! Thank you so much for your help. It had been years of wanting to to do it, and I finally felt empowered to have the conversation with [confidentialised]. It felt really good."A.G [Claire Naidu & Co Client]
Ready to proceed?
If you are ready to book, click here.
Claire advises individuals, couples, sporting teams, work teams, professionals, leaders, families and groups.
Claire Naidu is trained in management, mediation, negotiation, conflict resolution, communication skills, mentoring, coaching, conflict management including in the Cinnie Noble CINERGY(TM) Conflict Management Coaching which integrates neuroscience principles with conflict management and coaching theory and practice. She has also completed a program on mindfulness, relationships and reconciliation through Thich Nhat Hanh's Plum Village.
Claire has a legal background with emphasis on resolution.
Claire brings her training and decades of experience with her reflective approach.
For more about Claire, see About Claire.