When you might want to engage a coach?
You can use coaching at any stage of your life - to get from where you are now to where you want to go.
Who can engage a coach ?
Anyone. You do not need to be a sports professional. You could be a professional, a manager, a business person, a staff member, a student, teacher, and you can be a stay at home parent.
Why might you see a coach?
- You want to improve things.
- You are little stuck and would like to move through.
- You want to create a better life.
- You want to enjoy life more.
- You want to have deeper connections.
- You want to create a more meaningful life.
- You want to sort out those things holding you back.
- You want to move through something or close a relationship or situation in the most compassionate way.
Claire can assist with:
- Personal coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Organisational coaching
- Resolution Coaching
- Conflict Management Coaching
- Fun and Enjoyment Coaching
- Communicating Coaching
- Connection Coaching
How much does it cost?
One-off Taster Session - 1 hour $222
Three sessions - 3 x 1 hour $555
How to proceed?
To apply for confidential coaching click here for our contact details to set up a one-off coaching session or three sessions.
Claire Naidu is a trained coach and mentor. She is also trained in mentoring, coaching, relationship management, mediation, negotiation, conflict resolution, conflict management coaching including in the CINERGY(TM) Conflict Management Coaching Model (a model which uniquely integrates neuroscience principles with conflict management and coaching theory and practice). Claire also comes from a legal and dispute resolution background.
Claire brings training and experience with an intuitive approach.
Tell me more about Claire
To learn more about Claire, click here.
Ready to proceed?
If you are ready to book a session, click here.