We understand that you want to know about fees and do not want to have to call or email around to get quotes. We have done the work for you.
We lay it out for you with the different pricing options. It is easy and convenient for you. We save you the time in having to do the investigation work for costs. All you have to do is chose.
Click the links below for detailed investment options.
- MEDIATION – Family Mediation Fees- Click here!
- FAMILY LAW – Family Law Fees – Click here!
- FDRC – Family Dispute Resolution Fees – Click here!
- INITIAL APPOINTMENT – Once Off Advice Fees – Click here!
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION GUIDANCE – Conflict Coaching Fees – Click here
- COUPLES CONFLICT COACHING – Conflict Coaching Fees – Click here!
- ARBITRATION – Arbitration (Family Law Property Arbitration) Fees – Click here!
- WILLS & POWER OF ATTORNEY – Wills And Power of Attorney Fees – Click here!
- AGENCY MATTERS – Agency Fees – Click here!
If you just want some advice and you do the rest yourself to minimise your fees, then you should check out our Once off Consultation Fee Pricing
Not sure which option to take? Call us for a quick conversation to discuss which option would be best for you and why you should make the decision to go with us so you can get the best results.
We see people in varying stages of their life including those who are about to move in with someone and want to protect their assets, those wishing to adopt or enter into surrogacy arrangements, those in relationships but considering separation, and those who have separated and want to finalise with divorce, property settlement and/or children matters.
You have the option of meeting us face to face, or consulting by phone or using video conferencing.
We value our time and expertise, as do our clients, and we focus on providing a premium service with our specialist skills and experience in resolving disputes. Plus, you get to choose which fees option to take.