Claire Naidu & Co offer a specialised and confidential relationship and family mediation. Claire Naidu & Co assist people in a range of different situations. For example:
- You are having some communication issues and you would like assistance of a neutral third party; or
- You are have a specific issue that you would like to resolve and you would like to sort out the issues in the presence of an independent person; or
- You have separated and you want to sort out parenting arrangements; or
- You would like to put a parenting plan into place; or
- You would like to divorce and want to have discussions with your ex-partner on how to facilitate that; or
- You are having issues in relationship, you don’t think you want to separate, but you would like some assistance with dispute resolution; or
- You would like to sort out property matters; or
- You have a matter in court but you want to settle it so you do not have to keep going through the legal situation; or
- You are concerned that your matter might be headed to court and would prefer to try and resolve it without having to go to court; or
- You are not sure if you want to separate but you want to sort some things out with your partner; or
- You want to separate and want to sort things out by agreement with your ex; or
- You are having issues with extended family members and would like to have an independent person help everyone discuss the issues and work to resolve the issues.
Claire Naidu & Co can assist with your relationship matters. Their mediators have training in family dispute resolution with the added speciality and experience of family lawyers and they know the importance of reaching agreement.
They understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality, particularly for those in highly sensitive roles.
Claire Naidu & Co mediate relationship and family disputes with people all over the world (including Australia, New Zealand, the United States of America and the United Kingdom).
They offer mediation for:
– Relationship disputes
– Partnership disputes
– Custody and parenting arrangements;
– property disputes;
– intergenerational disputes
– family law (property and custody – including section 60i related matters); and
– Disputes involving Wills and deceased estates.
Are you looking for independent third party to assist you to resolve an issue or a dispute? Do you want someone is experienced, reliable and understands and values the importance of confidentiality? Claire Naidu & Co are the people to help you.
“Thank you for the work you have completed for me. I have felt respected and listened to through the process”
Our Principal Mediator, Claire Naidu, is not only a mediator but also a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner.
Claire Naidu & Co conduct mediations should you and your partner or your family or your other relationships require the services of a private and confidential independent mediator. They create an environment that encourages and facilitates forward discussions with a focus on creating better outcomes for the future.
They conduct online mediations, telephone mediations and mediations in-person (they travel interstate and internationally).
They offer mediation services on an hourly and a fixed fee basis – you choose what suits your situation best. For more details about costs, click here.
Want to know more?
To find out more about Claire Naidu & Co mediation and alternative dispute resolution services including family dispute resolution, contact Claire Naidu & Co.