Claire Naidu & Co are seeking a personal assistant for a short-term contract role commencing 16 October 2020 and finishing on 11 December 2020. The hours for the role are 10.00am until 2.00pm on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Applications are open until 2 October 2020. Details on how to apply are included further below.
About the Role
We are looking for a positive and highly organised Assistant to work within our Gungahlin office. The role will include providing support to our solicitors, client service, and assist with administrative duties. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing excellence in a support role. You will be working within a micro team of dedicated and hard-working individuals.
The successful candidate will be required to work diligently, independently and have excellent communication skills, a caring personality and the ability to treat clients with empathy, sensitivity and responsibility.
Duties may include:
- Filing, photocopying, scanning and any other administration duties, typing and drafting documents
- Direct client contact including answering and directing phone calls, in-person and by electronic correspondence
- Diary management, database management, file management
- Document control and preparation including court documents, reports, letters, minutes, memos and briefs
- Other duties as a personal assistant
The desired skills are:
- Past experience in a legal support/customer service/reception role
- Touch Typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work unsupervised and use own initiative
- The ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Experience with Google Calendar
- The ability to liaise at all levels
- A friendly and approachable nature
- Ability to perform with accuracy and reliability
- Demonstrated experience and skills in the development and maintenance of effective administrative systems
- Display confidence and initiative
- Ability to work diligently and independently
- Ability to work flexibly, with or without supervision and under pressure in a changing environment.
Contract Period and Work Hours
The Personal Assistant role is a contract role commencing 16 October 2020 and finishing on 11 December 2020. The hours for the role are 10.00am until 2.00pm on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Applications are open until 4pm on 2 October 2020.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and covering letter outlining why you consider you would be suitable for the position (addressing the skills and duties listed above) to Mariah Tennant-Breust at MTennantBreust@clairenaidu.com.au by 4pm on 2 October 2020.
If you have any questions regarding the role, you may direct them to Mariah Tennant-Breust on the details listed above.