Claire Naidu & Co, Lawyers and Mediators have specialist knowledge and experience in Family Law. Our Lawyers include Accredited Family Law Specialist, lawyers specialising in family law and Accredited Mediators.
“Claire Naidu & Co made sure I understood what was happening at every stage of the proceedings”
Our firm can provide you with personalised and specialist advice and assistance in many legal matters including:
- Property agreements
- Parenting Plans and custody matters
- Divorce and Separation
- Property disputes and complex property litigation
- Consent Orders
- Parenting Arrangements and Parenting Plans
- Custody disputes and complex children’s litigation
- Financial Agreements (including pre-nuptial and domestic partners and defacto or same sex agreements)
- Multi-party disputes including grandparents or third parties
- Spousal Maintenance and Child Maintenance
- Child Support
- DNA Testing and parentage applications
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- International and Interstate Child Abduction and Hague Convention matters
- Emergency Action Applications
- Contravention Applications
- Property settlements
- Divorce planning
- Transferring property
- Stamp duty exemptions and concessions
- Special medical procedure applications for children including sterilisation procedures and treatment for gender identity dysphoria
- Donor agreements
- Registration of your relationship
- Family Violence Orders, Domestic Violence Orders and Personal Protection Orders – Magistrates Court and Local Court
- Dispute Resolution including Mediation, Negotiation and Collaborative Law
..and other family related legal matters
We have experienced family lawyers available to represent you – from preparing consent orders, binding financial agreements, child support agreements, parenting plans, custody arrangements, representation in court and more.
Where? We meet our clients either in person (such as on location or at our office), or electronically (such as by telephone or skype). We can represent you in Australia. Even if your matter is in Court in another state, we are able to assist or refer you to a local solicitor.
Legal Costs We offer legal services on an hourly and a fixed fee basis – you choose what suits your situation best. Click here for more information.
Want to know more? To find out more about our legal services or our mediation or alternative dispute resolution services, contact us. Click here for our contact details.