Scroll down to meet our team.
Accredited Family Law Specialist + Arbitrator + Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner + Mediator + CONFLICT MANAGEMENT COACH
(Telstra ACT Business Women’s Awards Finalist 2015, ACT Young Businesswoman of the Year 2013 Winner, Winner of the Samson Prize for best International Commercial Dispute Resolution)
Claire has been awarded a Master of Laws majoring in Dispute Resolution. She has also completed a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws at the Australian National University. She has completed Mediation through the Bond University. She is a mediator and also an accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP).
Claire holds Specialist Accreditation in Family Law and is recognised as an Accredited Family Law Specialist.
In 2013, Claire Naidu won the ACT Young Business Woman of the Year and her business, Claire Naidu & Co, was awarded the 3rd Best Law Firm in Australian in 2014.
Qualifications & Accreditation
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Management) (B Com)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Grad Dip Legal Practice)
- Mediation Accreditation
- Arbitration Accreditation
- Family Law Accredited Specialist
- Conflict Coach
- Independent Childrens Lawyer (ICL)/Child Representative
- On the Register of Practitioners for the High Court of Australia
- Admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Registed as a Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Member of Canberra Women in Business
- Law Society of the Australian Capital Territory
- Member of the Resolution Institute
- Member AIFLAM
Claire contributes in a number of ways including to the Salvation Army, Communities @ Work, Womens Legal Service and at the ACT Law Society Legal Advice Bureau. She also contributed to Boundless Canberra – the Children’s Playground Project, Marymead, and Sids & Kids.
Outside of work, Claire enjoys family time, kicking a soccer ball around, and riding. She is an accredited Football Australia (soccer) referee and an accredited Touch Football referee.
Mariah is part of the Claire Naidu & Co team as a Family Lawyer.
Mariah had completed a Bachelor of Laws at the Australian National University.
Mariah is passionate about helping people involved in family law matters.
Mariah has excellent client service and experienced from her other legal placements.
She is reliable, trustworthy and person you want on your team to help you through your family law matter.
Marnie is our Assistant.
She assists with providing client service, business applications and technology.
She enjoys being part of our resolution-focused business.
Outside of work, Marnie enjoys team sport and travel.