* Covid-19 Mediation Express: Claire Naidu & Co are offering Covid-19 Express Mediations - these are for family law related matters issues arising from the covid-19 pandemic. These are shorter mediations to deal specifically with covid-19 related matters and they are offered for a fix fee of $990 (ie $495 per party). The mediations include intake and up to 1.5 hours of mediation. For more details, click here.
Option A: Full Day Mediation
Option B: Part Day Mediation
Option C: TAILORED MEDIATION
- * Half day mediation (up to three consecutive hours between the hours of 9.15am and 4.15pm)
- ** Full day mediation (up to and including consecutive hours on one day as required between the hours of 9.15am and 4.15pm (including up one hour lunch break))
- *** Section 60i certificates may be issued upon request (if required and satisfy the criteria – fee applicable - $200 plus mediation fee or if no mediation has occurred, then intake sessions and preparation up to and including two hours).
- **** If matter deemed unsuitable for mediation prior to commencement of the mediation, fees will be charged on a pro-rata basis for work undertaken until intake assessment completed.
- ***** Any work undertaken outside of the inclusion list above is charged on an hourly basis ($330 GST)
- ***** In-person, telephone and electronic mediation options available