If you have reached agreement we can assist you by formalising your agreement through the Family Law Courts.

A consent order is enforceable by the court.  Consent orders have the same force as an order that is made by a judge or federal magistrate at the end of a trial.  Consent orders can be made without the parties having to actually appear in court.

It is important to note that the court will not accept all applications for consent orders or the court may have questions for you after an application has been made (eg requisitions).  We are able to advise you and help you prepare your application for consent orders or if you have been asked for further information by the registrar, we can help you to prepare a response and affidavit (if necessary).

If you would like to discuss this or another matter, please email us at enquiries@clairenaidu.com.au or call us on 0410 557 276.