Need assistance in getting information ?

If you do not have the information you need, we can assist you to make requests for documents and information, including requesting the issue of a subpoena and Freedom of Information Requests (FOI).

You have rights under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act) and other FOI acts to obtain access to certain documents held by different government bodies, subject to specific exemptions.  If would like to know more about your rights or need to take the matter further if you have been refused information or documents we are able to advise you.

If you have a matter in Court and are wondering how to go about requesting that the Court issue a subpoena – contact us for advice.

Written by Claire Naidu.

If you have any questions, contact Claire Naidu & Co, Lawyers and Mediators.  Click here for our contact details.

Leave a Reply