“We make better resolution possible”
– [Claire Naidu & Co]
Gungahlin Family Lawyers & Canberra Family Lawyers & mediating locally and internationally
We work with our clients to resolve their family relationship matters.
We understand that your family law matter is very important and all our client’s divorce, property and children’s matters are very important to us. We are on your team.
We have top lawyers and top mediators who have been recognised locally and nationally.
Whether you are one of our mediation clients or one of our legal clients, we facilitate positive resolution and excellent outcomes.
Helping our clients is our passion and our team can achieve the best results for you.
We offer a unique skill set and our approach is unlike any other.
We offer four services:
1. Lawyers – Expert Family Lawyers (if you need a lawyer and have decided that you want to separate and need legal advice and court representation or assistance in finalising your family law matter). For more information about Family Law Advice, click here; or
2. Mediators / Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners (FDRP)- Confidential Relationship Mediations or you know that you are separating and you want to have family mediation or a family dispute resolution conference to resolve issues such as divorce, custody, child support and property settlement (including section 60i matters). For more information about Family Relationship Mediation, click here.
3. Conflict Coaching – Conflict coaching can be received by anyone in an interpersonal dispute. We offer this as a one-off service, or as service over 4-6 appointments, or as service in addition to their other services (such as mediation). For more on Conflict Coaching, click here.
4. Arbitration – Family Law Arbitration (if you have separated and want to opt-in to the Family Law Arbitration system and keep the matter out of court and have a decision as quickly as possible). For more information on Family Law Arbitration, click here.
Who We are
Claire Naidu & Co is a strong, vibrant and dedicated team of Accredited Mediators and Qualified Lawyers who are committed to their clients and their matter. Our team has been recognised locally and Australia-wide.
Our awards include:
– Top 3rd Law Firm in Australia
– ACT Young Businesswoman of the Year
– ACT Young Lawyer of the Year
– Telstra ACT Business Women’s Awards Finalist
– and more…
“We can achieve success for you.”Claire Naidu & Co
TYPES OF MATTERS
We offer Confidential Relationship Mediation for those not wanting to separate and mediation for those who want to separate and wish to resolve matters outside of the family court system. Our mediators are accredited mediators and have training in family dispute resolution with the added speciality and expertise as family lawyers. We understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality, particularly for those in the public eye. We mediate all types of relationship disputes in Australia and internationally (including the United States of America and the United Kingdom). We also offer mediation for: – divorce – intergenerational disputes – families (property and custody – including section 60i related matters) – Disputes involving Wills and deceased estates- partnership disputes. Our mediations can be conducted online, by telephone, or in person. We can assist you wherever in the world you are. For more information about Relationship Mediation: Click here
Family Law, Divorce, Property Settlements, Consent Orders, Custody and Parenting Matters
We specialise in Family Law. We can help you with all family law related areas including:- negotiating property settlements – helping you prepare consent orders – working out parenting / custody and contact arrangements including consent orders and parenting plans – applying for a divorce; – domestic violence orders and personal protection orders- attending court on your behalf- surrogacy & adoption- family dispute resolution and mediation. For more information about Family Law Legal Advice: Click here
Family Law Arbitration
Family Law Arbitration for most property matters – so you can have a quick resolution of your matter without the need for legal representation and without the need to go to Court. For more information on Family Law Arbitration: Click here
Conflict Management Coaching where we work with you to improve your skills when involved in interpersonal disputes. For more information on Conflict Coaching: Click here.
- We are experienced and have expert lawyers, an accredited family law legal specialist and accredited mediators with training and experience in family dispute resolution
- We offer the best outcomes for our clients
- We are unique and offer skills and service unlike any other
- We take care of our clients and their legal and mediation matters
“Claire Naidu & Co made sure I understood what was happening at every stage of the proceedings.” – K.S.
“…many thanks for your time, [it is] very reassuring to know we have such an honest and hardworking professionals assisting during this testing time.” – S.L.
“Prompt responses, good clarification on all matters and with all queries.” – C.M.
“Professional, helpful, affordable and above all, they cared.” – S.B.
To read more testimonials from our clients – click here.
Where to Find Us
Our Offices are located in Gungahlin. We can meet you in person at our Gungahlin office by Yerrabi Pond or alternatively arrange a telephone or Video conferencing.
Gungahlin Lawyers and Canberra Lawyers & Mediators locally and internationally
Affiliations & Membership: