“We make better resolution possible”
– [Claire Naidu & Co]
Gungahlin & Canberra Family Lawyers & mediating locally and internationally
We offer a better way.
We work with our clients to resolve their family relationship matters. We help clients transition within their family relationships.
We understand the importance of familial relationships and understand the value of family.
We facilitate positive resolution and excellent outcomes.
Helping our clients is our passion and our team can achieve the best results for you.
Our firm has been recognised locally and nationally.
We offer unique skill sets and our approach is unlike any other.
We offer five services:
1. Legal Advice and representation – We have expertise in family law. If you are separating and need legal advice, court representation or assistance in finalising your family law matter, click here; or
2. Mediation – Third party neutral mediations provided by accredited mediators. For information about Family Relationship Mediation, click here.
3. Family Dispute Resolution – We have registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners (FDRP) to convene family dispute resolution conferences for your family (including section 60i matters). For more information, click here.
4. Arbitration – Family Law Property Arbitration. If you want to opt-in to the Family Law Arbitration system and keep the matter out of court, click here.
5. Conflict Coaching – Dealing with conflict can be hard. We offer conflict coaching services to those involved in interpersonal dispute. For more information, click here.
Who We are
Claire Naidu & Co a committed and vibrant firm which focuses on resolution of family and interpersonal disputes. The Principal, Claire Naidu, is a Nationally Accredited Mediator, Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, Family Law Accredited Specialist, Arbitrator and Conflict Coach. Claire Naidu & Co has been recognised locally and Australia-wide.
Our awards include:
– Top 3rd Law Firm in Australia
– ACT Young Businesswoman of the Year
– Telstra ACT Business Women’s Awards Finalist
– Employer of ACT Young Lawyer of the Year
– Winner of the Samson Prize for best International Commercial Dispute Resolution
– and more…
“We can achieve success for you.”Claire Naidu & Co
TYPES OF MATTERS
We offer Confidential Relationship Mediation for those not wanting to separate and mediation for those who want to separate and wish to resolve matters outside of the family court system. Our mediators are accredited mediators and have training in family dispute resolution with the added speciality and expertise as family lawyers. We understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality, particularly for those in the public eye. We mediate all types of relationship disputes in Australia and internationally (including the United States of America and the United Kingdom). We also offer mediation for: – divorce – intergenerational disputes – families (property and custody – including section 60i related matters) – Disputes involving Wills and deceased estates- partnership disputes. Our mediations can be conducted online, by telephone, or in person. We can assist you wherever in the world you are. For more information about Relationship Mediation: Click here
Family Law, Divorce, Property Settlements, Consent Orders, Custody and Parenting Matters
We specialise in Family Law. We can help you with all family law related areas including:- negotiating property settlements – helping you prepare consent orders – working out parenting / custody and contact arrangements including consent orders and parenting plans – applying for a divorce; – domestic violence orders and personal protection orders- attending court on your behalf- surrogacy & adoption- family dispute resolution and mediation. For more information about Family Law Legal Advice: Click here
Family Law Arbitration
Family Law Arbitration for most property matters – so you can have a quick resolution of your matter without the need for legal representation and without the need to go to Court. For more information on Family Law Arbitration: Click here
Conflict Management Coaching where we work with you to improve your skills when involved in interpersonal disputes. For more information on Conflict Coaching: Click here.
- We are experienced and have expert lawyers, an accredited family law legal specialist and accredited mediators with training and experience in family dispute resolution
- We are renown for family conflict resolution
- We offer the best outcomes for our clients
- We are unique and offer skills and service unlike any other
- We take care of our clients
- We are there for our clients and on their side
“Claire Naidu & Co made sure I understood what was happening at every stage of the proceedings.” – K.S.
“…many thanks for your time, [it is] very reassuring to know we have such an honest and hardworking professionals assisting during this testing time.” – S.L.
“Prompt responses, good clarification on all matters and with all queries.” – C.M.
“Professional, helpful, affordable and above all, they cared.” – S.B.
To read more testimonials from our clients – click here.
Where to Find Us
Our Offices are located in Gungahlin. We can meet you in person at our Gungahlin office by Yerrabi Pond or alternatively arrange a telephone or Video conferencing.
Lawyers & Mediators providing services locally, nationally and internationally
Affiliations & Membership: